CLI promotes and offers coaching and consulting for both individuals and organizations. CLI specializes in helping individuals gain clarity on their specific calling and wiring and then helps them implement a plan to live into the life for which they were created.
CLI also works with organizations who are in transition or in need of implementing change. CLI will help organizations identify the key or “jugular” issues that need to be identified and addressed, form a strategic change strategy, and coach the key individuals through the process.
- Leaders who need help figuring “what next?”
- Especially for those leaders who are “stuck” or are facing an immanent transition
- Leaders who want to take the next step in their development
- Church planters from inception to midsize church
- Churches who want to revitalize their staff and lay leaders
- Churches who are looking for their next leader
- Churches/Seminaries who want to explore and clarify their Leadership Development theory and practice
- Leaders who need help transforming a network or denomination
- Organizations that are looking for their next leader/leaders or an organization making significant changes
- Organizations who want to tighten their focus and clarify next steps
Please contact Allen Hughes, head of our CLI Coaching, for an initial discussion to discern if CLI can serve you. All fees will be discussed in person and will be tailored to your needs/budget. Allen does a certain amount of pro bono work and has scholarships available from time to time.
What Top Leaders Are Saying About CLI Coaching With Allen Hughes
“Allen Hughes has the right stuff for working with you as a life coach. He is an authentic and attentive listener and he is genuinely caring. Allen leverages these qualities and gifts to help others think through life issues, process new ideas and give insightful paths forward.” – Bishop Todd Hunter
“Allen is an incredible thinker, who has the ability to network people and ideas together, in order to see both those people and those ideas reach their maximum potential. He does not settle for anything but an all out effort to continually advance the Kingdom of God.I highly recommend Allen as both a personal coach and strategic thinker. Allen is gifted to help both you as a leader, and the organization you lead.” – Terry Walling, President of Leader Breakthru
The Rev. Dr. Canon Allen Hughes serves as my Canon Missioner due to his particular God-given gifts and skill set. I have known Allen for over 15 years and am thankful for his high capacity for intuitive organization thinking. He has helped many Anglican Mission churches, networks, and church leaders. If you or your colleagues are in need of effective transition coaching and/or collaborative process planning, I highly recommend Allen to you. -The Rt. Rev. Charles H. Murphy, III, Chairman of the Anglican Mission in the Americas